Our DELUXE loft conversion is our most advanced storage conversion and often involves the installation of Velux Windows, additional lighting and hand-crafted storage cupboards to give your loft space that ‘luxury’ feel.
Although your loft space is categorised as a non-habitable room, it can still be beautifully finished by our expert team. Because a fixed staircase is not attached, the loft area cannot be sold as an extra bedroom. Instead, it is a spacious loft storage room designed to provide you with extra, usable space within the home.
The finished product is to an extremely high standard and we create bespoke storage solutions for you and your family’s needs. We build custom areas to suit you, and most of our conversions come complete with warm storage cupboards in the eaves, architrave surrounds and electrical fixtures and fittings.
The DELUXE loft conversion package is by far our most popular!
So what’s included?
Every one of our DELUXE loft conversion storage spaces comes with the following: –
- Tented walls to protect the floor area of your landing and high traffic areas up to your loft.
- Re-braced and strengthened loft hatch to accept a new deluxe wooden fold down Fakro ladder.
- Removal and disposal of old and redundant insulation, tanks, pipes and waste materials.
- A deluxe wooden fold away Fakro ladder.
- Architraved and mitred angle bead around your new loft hatch.
- Caulk the surrounding hatch area and make good ready for paint (painting not included).
- Supply and fit of a new flooring network.
- Supply and fit of contract tongued and grooved chipboard flooring
- Supply and fit loft lighting circuit, consisting of 1 switch and 1 pendant light.
- Supply and fit Knauf earthwool insulation to the entire flooring network.
- Eave vents (if required).
- Install Kingspan insulation over roof spas creating a warm, insulated loft space.
- Build dwarf stud walls to create 4 bespoke cupboards for warm storage in the eaves of the loft (where space permits).
- Plasterboard the entire loft space.
- Build Balustrade around loft opening.
What do our customers think?
** See ECOLOFT reviews for yourself HERE **
At Ecoloft, we take pride in the quality of service and products we provide. Every job means more to us than just screwing in a loft ladder! We want you to have a storage space that will last you a lifetime.
We never leave a project un-vented, so you can rest assured knowing your new loft storage space will be condensation and damp free.
To get a more accurate cost for converting your loft, please use our cost calculator below and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0845 017 6057.