Our ECO loft conversion to create a storage space is our thermal storage system creating a warm storage pod inside your home.
We insulate the rear of your roof tiles (felt) with Kingspan insulation board to create a warm loft space. This means your stored goods are not left to the elements and extreme heat in summer but kept at room temperature. This also provides a clean storage room as all joints are taped with foil tape.
The final touch – we add a kicker beam around the edge of the floor so goods can be pushed right up to the edge with no risk of damaging your new Kingspan.
The finished look is superb, so when it’s extra storage space you need, that’s also beautifully clean and insulated, our ECO package is a fantastic and quick way to achieve a warm, insulated and usable loft storage solution.
So what’s included?
Every one of our ECO loft conversion storage spaces comes with the following: –
- Tented walls to protect the floor area of your landing and high traffic areas up to your loft.
- Re-braced and strengthened loft hatch to accept a new deluxe wooden fold down Fakro ladder.
- Removal and disposal of old and redundant insulation.
- Architraved and mitred angle bead around your new loft hatch.
- Caulk the surrounding hatch area and make good ready for paint (painting not included).
- Supply and fit of a new flooring network.
- Supply and fit of contract tongued and grooved chipboard flooring
- Supply and fit loft lighting circuit, consisting of 1 switch and 1 pendant light.
- Supply and fit Knauf earthwool insulation to the entire flooring network.
- Install 25mm Kingspan insulation over roof spas creating a warm, insulated loft space.
- Add a kicker beam around the floor area to protect newly insulated roof tiles.
What do our customers think?
** See ECOLOFT reviews for yourself HERE **
At Ecoloft, we take pride in the quality of service and products we provide. Every job means more to us than just screwing in a loft ladder! We want you to have a storage space that will last you a lifetime.
We never leave a project un-vented, so you can rest assured knowing your new loft storage space will be condensation and damp free.
To get a more accurate cost for converting your loft, please use our cost calculator below and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0333 323 2284.